Ventrilo Status
Membership
Poll Widget
Who's Online
Recent Awards
Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defenders of Middle Earth Forum Index -> The Prancing Pony - Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ulvsbane
Officer
Expert Boarder

re: CAPS LOCK for PTT

I found a registry fix to disable CAPS LOCK since it's only not used for anything and just mess things up. You could still use it as a PTT key in Ventrilo and other voice chat. But a few months ago an update killed that possibility and they've never fixed it.

But the other day I ran into another neat trick. Just bind CAPS LOCK to F13 and then PTT to F13. And yes, there are more F-keys even though most keyboards only got 12. Wohoo, now I got use for that useless key again :)

http://www.grismar.net/ventrilocapsfix/

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: